KRIEGA GF JARVIS HYDRO
- Special Edition hydration pack including Hands-free drink tube used by World Extreme Enduro Champion, Graham Jarvis.
- The G-FORCE JARVIS HYDRO provides tough, long lasting performance essential for the rough and tumble world of off-road riding.
- Incorporating Kriega’sQuadloc-lite™ system, the harness is angled away from the underarms giving total freedom of movement.
- An optional waist strap is included for the extra demands of riding off-road
- The G-Force Jarvis Hydro has been designed specifically as an active riding pack with our unique Quadloc harness system. Providing a level of fit and comfort unequalled by any other hydration system.With a fully adjustable back-length and unrestricted under arm movement. Once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use, with none of the harness strap re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems.
- The adjustable back also allows the pack position to be moved up to allow large waist packs to be also worn.
- G-Force Jarvis Hydro can be worn with or without a waist strap - we recommend to use a waist strap for maximum stability, when carrying the full 3 litre (100 oz) water capacity.
- Military grade 3-litre Hydrapak®
- Unique QUADLOC harness: adjustable back length with total arm freedom
- Side access pocket
- Optional add-on 5 or 10 litredrypack storage
- Optional harness pocket
- Removable waist strap
- SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace back
- YKK® water-resistant zips
- HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement
- Schoeller DYNATECH with intergrated 3M Scotchlite®
- 420D nylon ripstop: lightweight yet extremely strong
- 3M Scotchlite®: reflective logo
- G-Force Jarvis branding
- LED rear light mounting loop
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
WEIGHT: 1150 Grams
DIMENSIONS: 400(h) x 170(w) x 70(d) mm
15.7(h) x 6.7(w) x 2.7(d) ins.
Brand : Kriega,USA
Part No :HYRJVS
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.