KRIEGA GF JARVIS HYDRO
- Special Edition hydration pack including Hands-free drink tube used by World Extreme Enduro Champion, Graham Jarvis.
- The G-FORCE JARVIS HYDRO provides tough, long lasting performance essential for the rough and tumble world of off-road riding.
- Incorporating Kriega’sQuadloc-lite™ system, the harness is angled away from the underarms giving total freedom of movement.
- An optional waist strap is included for the extra demands of riding off-road
- The G-Force Jarvis Hydro has been designed specifically as an active riding pack with our unique Quadloc harness system. Providing a level of fit and comfort unequalled by any other hydration system.With a fully adjustable back-length and unrestricted under arm movement. Once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use, with none of the harness strap re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems.
- The adjustable back also allows the pack position to be moved up to allow large waist packs to be also worn.
- G-Force Jarvis Hydro can be worn with or without a waist strap - we recommend to use a waist strap for maximum stability, when carrying the full 3 litre (100 oz) water capacity.
- Military grade 3-litre Hydrapak®
- Unique QUADLOC harness: adjustable back length with total arm freedom
- Side access pocket
- Optional add-on 5 or 10 litredrypack storage
- Optional harness pocket
- Removable waist strap
- SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace back
- YKK® water-resistant zips
- HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement
- Schoeller DYNATECH with intergrated 3M Scotchlite®
- 420D nylon ripstop: lightweight yet extremely strong
- 3M Scotchlite®: reflective logo
- G-Force Jarvis branding
- LED rear light mounting loop
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
WEIGHT: 1150 Grams
DIMENSIONS: 400(h) x 170(w) x 70(d) mm
15.7(h) x 6.7(w) x 2.7(d) ins.
Brand : Kriega,USA
Part No :HYRJVS
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.