BMW R1200GS Protection - Engine Crash Bar (SS)
Krauser Stainless Steel Engine Crash Bar :
The safest, lightest and easy to maintain crash bar for the GS LC, now also available in stainless steel (glass bead blasted and electropolished)!
- Maintenance operations can be done without removing the crash bar. Due to tolerance, during the dismounting of the left valve cover, it could be necessary to release the left crash bar (not to dismount it).
- Cylinder and valve cover are perfectly protected against damages.
- A strong network of mounting points with a central mount between the left bar and the right bar.
- Double protection: valve cover and crash bar (lateral and underneath).
- Equal distribution of forces over 6 mounting points.
- Protection of both Lambda sensors.
- No interference with ground and cornering clearance.
- The crash bar is progressing exactly over the manifold (front view).
- The crash bar construction is higher over the cylinder: can be used as a leg rest during long distances.
- Plug-n-Play fitting/mounting.
- Low weight.
- Stainless steel, additional glass bead blasted (consolidation of the surface) and electropolished.
- High-quality steel with high tensile strength/elongation.
- Surface with passive coating: the surface is self-regenerating after a damage, under influence of oxygen.
- Tank protection bar and Micro-Flooter available as optional (not included in delivery).
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions.
- Made in Germany.
Off-road riding is now more fun with the crash bar. You can ride on deep wheel marks or extended curves without danger.
The centre strut for the crash bar is not included but can be purchased optionally
This product fits: R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016)
R 1200 R LC
R 1200 RS LC
Part no - 26440-500
Brand - Wunderlich, Germany
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.