Kawasaki Z800 Frame Sliders LSL
Kawasaki Z800 Frame Sliders Assembling Kit with Crash Pads
Options of :-
- With adaptor plate for more energy dissipation
The crash pads by LSL are intelligently produced to dissipate energy and damage while looking elegant!
They come with impact insert which works like a suspension mechanism. Through this the impact is subdued, thus relieving bracket and screw construction. This feature protects the motorcycle on the fastening points of the Crash Pads effective area from damage.
LSL's "Crash Pad" mounting kits are CNC machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum. These mount kits are developed for the specific needs of each model. For example the GSXR1000 mount kit, (video below) was developed in conjunction with Suzuki Germany, under racing conditions, to reinforce the frame (at the motor mount) to prevent frame damage in the event of a crash.
LSL Crash Pad Stress Test 3D Simulation
This simulation shows how the pad insert flexes under impact. The flex of the insert reduces the forces on the mounting brackets and your frame. Incident records of many years confirm this function
- The sliders are available in different colors and as spares. Please make a note of the colors of the slider you would like!
Adapter plate:- LSL 550Y120.1
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.