Kawasaki ZX10R Steering Damper Kit - Titan
LSL Steering Damper
- Modern motorcycle constructions lead to less weight and wider tyres. Besides better handling and better acceleration the negative result of this development is a high sensitivity to the ”tank slapper“ phenomenon.
- This leads to less stability during rapid acceleration and ultimately less fun.To avoid this problem the use of a steering damper is required on the race track. With specified constructions LSL now brings this damping instrument to your bike.
- The damper unit is well proven for stability and safety. It consists of a stiff aluminium housing containing a 7 setting adjustable hydraulic damping system. Different kinds of damper brackets meet different requirements for the mounting position.
- For Custom bikes the damper is also available inan oval shape and anodised in silver. For sidecars or trikes we propose the oval type damper with 150mm stroke.
- Version Titan: Damper unit: round, titan anodised 7 setting adjustable; rod diameter 9mm; Bracket: billet aluminium with pillow ball
Part Number:- LSL 100S120T
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.