Kawasaki Versys 650/Ninja 650/Er6N/z650 Spares DID Chain - X-Ring Type Links
We strongly recommend the X-Ring for most purposes:- Here is some info towards help you selecting your chain:-
Compared with Normal O-Ring, X Ring has:-
- Half the Power Loss
- 1.5 to 2 Times Longer Wear Resistance
D.I.D’s PATENTED X-Ring construction reduces friction by twisting between the side plates instead of being squashed. Normal O-Rings and other makers’ modified O-Rings have squashed points that increase friction. The twisting action of the X-Ring disperses the pressure and minimizes power loss. X-Ring is a U.S.A. Registered Trademark of D.I.D; Daido Kogyo Co. Ltd. Japan
The X-Ring’s four contact points greatly increase its sealing performance. This keeps the dirt out and the lubrication in much better than any other O-Ring. X-Rings have the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-Ring or Non-O-Ring chain.
Brand:- DID Chains, Japan
Please note:- Rivets can be removed or added to attain desired chain length!
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the chain an endless type or does it come with a clip type link? Also what colour is the chain?
The DID chains come with a clip type link. Rivet types are also available if required. The colour of the chain is natural. If you want a specific colour, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check if it is available.