- Other Details
Kawasaki Versys 1000 (18-) crash bars - SW-Motech
Increased safety in the event of an accident or collision with a tube diameter of 22 and 27 millimeters. Welding or drilling is not required during mounting. A black powder coating protects the steel tube construction against corrosion and scratches.
Crash bars by SW-MOTECH provide the necessary extra safety for tank, fairing and components. Designed specifically for these types of bikes, these accessories fit seamlessly with the lines of the vehicle and offer optimal cornering clearance. Bike-specific mounting systems enable reliable, easy installation onto original attachment points.
- Robust steel construction with 22 mm / 27 mm tube diameter
- Weather and corrosion resistant powder coating in black.
- Reliable protection for important components
- Highly stable construction appropriate for the peg length of the motorcycle
- Model-specific development guarantees precise fit and reliable frame linkage
- Optimized lean angle guaranteed
- Simple mounting by screwing on factory-made mounting points on the frame
Included in delivery
- 2 x Crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 5,4 kg / appr. 11.8 lb
Part No. - SBL.08.922.10000/B
Brand - SW-Motech, Germany
Country of Origin:-
BEST BEFORE: 10 YEARS FROM DATE OF IMPORT