Kawasaki Ninja 300 Levers - Long & Short Version (1pc)
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Brake Lever Long & Short Version Onwards 2013
- The right ergonomic shape, lever length and rounding-off provide the optimal combination for brake and clutch performance.
- For all hand sizes, the positioning of the lever is adjustable in 6 different positions. The adjusting ellipse is supported with ball bearings.
- The adjusting lever with its protruding top, is especially grippy and also allows adjustment during riding. The bearings of the lever mechanics are made from long-life brass.
- The standard version of the LSL lever is made to be accessed by the whole hand. The short version is best suited to well-functioning brakes and can accommodate a three finger grip.
- Both versions comes with ABE. All combinations of lever and adjuster colours are possible for free and will be delivered as completely mounted product.
Long:- LSL 200-R39R
Short:- LSL 200SR39R
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.