Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Rear Paddock Spools / Lifter Bobbins M8
LSL Lifter Bobbins for rear paddock stands:
Everyone knows what a fiddly job it can be trying to engage the jaws of the paddock stand with the normal small bobbins. The race teams competing in endurance races have long used large guide bobbins which make attaching the paddock stand far easier.
The bobbins from known as the LSL Lifter. These large guide bobbins (diameter: 56 mm) are made of wear-resistant plastic and carry the LSL logo. The coloured inner bushings, made of aluminium, come in a choice of dark anthracite anodised, silver anodised and gold anodised. Further colours will be available soon.
All the the LSL Lifters come with 8 mm spacers, which can be fitted between swing arm and Lifter, if necessary. They are attached with counter bore socket head screws with thread sizes M8 . Please check the swing arm mounts on your motorbike to see which thread you require.
The M8+ Lifters also come with additional 10 mm spacers, which are needed for some new Triumph models with M8 swing arm mounts.
- Anthracite bushing (...08AN)
Brand - LSL, Germany
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.