Helmet Extreme Racer LED Helmet Light Cyclops
Available on preorder.
Single emitter design means lighter weight, more usable light, better beam patterns at a lower power draw, without the excessive glare.
Dual chin mounted LED lights that produce a strong beam without light scatter and without excessive glare and particle feedback. Put the light where you need it, not in the tree tops!
- Designed and manufactured by the Original helmet light producer.
- Made in the USA
- Can be ran from the included lightweight battery or the Bikes 12V dc power supply.
- All new chin mounts allow the lights to be adjusted to the perfect angle in all directions, without the glare common to top mounted helmetlights.
- No permanent mounts stuck on your helmet
- Can also be used with Go pro mounts (not included)
- Low power draw means quicker recharges and longer run times at a very light weight package. The lightest helmet mounted light on the market.
- Low profile and tucked in to keep from snagging branches etc.
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.