Available on preorder.
Single emitter design means lighter weight, more usable light, better beam patterns at a lower power draw, without the excessive glare.
Dual chin mounted LED lights that produce a strong beam without light scatter and without excessive glare and particle feedback. Put the light where you need it, not in the tree tops!
- Designed and manufactured by the Original helmet light producer.
- Made in the USA
Includes 2 lights, 2 chin mounts, Y cord, Li-Ion battery and charger, 12V Dc bike supply wire & a storage case.
- Can be ran from the included lightweight battery or the Bikes 12V dc power supply.
- All new chin mounts allow the lights to be adjusted to the perfect angle in all directions, without the glare common to top mounted helmetlights.
- No permanent mounts stuck on your helmet
- Can also be used with Go pro mounts (not included)
- Low power draw means quicker recharges and longer run times at a very light weight package. The lightest helmet mounted light on the market.
- Low profile and tucked in to keep from snagging branches etc.