HD XR1200 320 mm Brake Discs Kit - PREORDER
HD XR1200 320 mm Brake Discs Kit :
- Larger 320 mm floating front discs give increased feel, better stopping power, and reduced brake wear compared to the stock 290 mm items.
- This kit includes two anodised black billet caliper adapters, to reposition the original brake calipers, andtwo of the latest generation 320 mm front brake discs.
- The braking surface is made of special high quality carbon steel, heat treated to the full thickness and is formed with laser cutting.
- The hub is CNC machined and is of floating design.
- Particular attention is given to the final finishing of this product to ensure the callipers are parallel to the braking surface.
- The kit mounts easily on the original fittings.
- For this kit spare parts are available.
- Quick and easy to mount does not require any modification.
- Complete with everything needed for installation.
- Not suitable for Harley Davidson XR1200X model.
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.