- Other Details
Ducati MultiStrada Enduro 1200 Brake Pads HH Sintered by EBC Brakes
Following Part Numbers Fit the Ducati MultiStrada Enduro 1200:-
Front (Needs 2 sets): FA630HH
EBC Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads deliver high performance and are well known as the EBC flagship sintered street sport brake pad. ECE R 90 brake safety approved and TUV tested, these ultra high friction HH rated brake pads remain a market leader above the rest as nothing else beats the performance of the Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pad.
Manufactured in the US in the state-of-the-art sintering plant in Ohio, Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads perform well in all weather conditions be it dry or wet and have a high longevity lasting for many miles.
We took out several other particles which our competitors still use which caused massive disc damage and created our launch material.
- SB101C material
- Lowest BRAKE NOISE
- High HEAT CYCLING CAPABILITY
- Sintered copper alloy engineering
- Long lifetime and ultra high brake effect
- Gives perfect braking in any condition, dry or wet
- EBC Double-H pads are the grippiest street legal brake pads you can buy.
These pads benefit from the highest friction HH rating for maximum stopping power, made from sintered copper alloy like original pads for longer life and perfect braking under all riding conditions, wet, dry, hot or cold. The unique double segment vented design keeps the pads cooler and prevents pad drag and overheat or fade.
- Sold as a pair, I.E. if your bike has two calipers then order two.Please check if different pads are available for left and right
- Item is bike specific, may vary from image
Brand - EBC Brakes, UK
Part no. -
- Front (Needs 2 sets): FA630HH or EPFA630HH
- Rear: FA209/2HH
Generic name:- MOTORCYCLE SPARES AND PARTS
Net Quantity:- 2N
Country of Origin:- UNITED STATES
Importer/Manufacture address:- Plusgrow Merchantry Pvt Ltd (U51909MH2018PTC318387) Bharti House, 43 Kachipura, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, MH 440010
Warranty:- MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
BEST BEFORE: 10 YEARS FROM DATE OF IMPORT