Ducati Hypermotard 939 Tail Tidy 2016+- Evotech Performance
Evotech Performance have designed and manufactured a tail tidy that fully integrates with the sporting lines of your Hypermotard 939.
- Our Engineers have machined the indicators stems and main body from billet aluminium which allows the wires to be fully hidden, for that ultra clean finish.
- Our tail tidy fits direct to the Ducati’s original mounting points no modifications are required.
- We have replaced the number plate light with an Evotech Performance LED rear light that is more in keeping with the unique design.
- Evotech Performance have designed a tail tidy that incorporates the standard indicators, so no wiring is required. Just plug and Play.
- You won’t have to modify your bike in any way and all fixings and instructions are included in the kit.
NOTE : This tail tidy will fit with the full high level Termignoni exhaust system.
- Material : Aluminium
- Finish : Powder Coated Black
- Fitting Difficulty (1 Low - 5 High) : 3
- Fitting Time : 45 Minutes
Part no. - bun002263
Brand - Evotech Performance, UK
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.