Ducati Diavel Rear Spindle Bobbins 2011+ - Evotech Performance
- Evotech Performance has developed an innovative spindle bobbin system which allows the bobbin head to rotate on impact.
- This is down to the aluminium spacer system that provides a solid core for the location of the nylon bobbin head.
- Using this system they have increased the overall durability and impact resistance of the spindle bobbin kits.
- Evotech Performance rear spindle bobbins are retained by roll threaded stainless steel spindles for increased strength.
- Evotech Performance spindle bobbin kits comprise of two nylon bobbins, two anodised aluminium spacers, S/S spindle, nuts, washers and an anodised aluminium hub stop when required.
- Made in England from high performance engineering materials in order to protect your expensive swing arm and brake calipers in the event of a spill.
Material - Aluminium Spacers, Nylon Bobbins, Stainless Steel Shaft
Finish - Black Nylon, Silver Anodised Aluminium, Red Anodised Hub Stop
Fitting Difficulty (1 Low - 5 High) - 1
Fitting Time - 10 Minutes
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.