Denali SoundBomb Mini Electromagnetic Low Tone Motorcycle Horn
At 113 decibels, the distinct low-tone sound from the DENALI SoundBomb Mini Motorcycle Horn is twice as loud as a typical 100-decibel disc horn. Designed to be a direct Plug & Play upgrade from your factory horn, requiring no additional relay or wiring harness as long as the original horn has blade-style electrical connections. When the stock horn isn't quite enough, be heard with the SoundBomb Mini.
- 113 Decibels at 3 feet
- Operating voltage:12 Volts
- Power draw: 5 Amps
- Single piece design
- Dimensions: Approximately 3.25" x 3.4" x 2.5"
- Stylish all black design
- Fits in most factory horn locations
- Single piece electromagnetic horn
- Mounting hardware
- Fully illustrated Installation instructions
Please note: If the original horn does not have blade-style electrical connections, the original horn connector needs to be removed and replaced with female spade connectors in order to connect to the Soundbomb Mini
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.