Crashbars for Kawasaki Z650 - SW-Motech
Crash bar for Kawasaki Z650 (16-)
As safe as possible in case of an accident or when toppling over: This sturdy crash bar sports a pipe diameter of 22 and 27 millimetres and offers reliable protection for fuel tank, fairing and other motorcycle components. The metal frame has been tailored to the bike model and is mounted to existing anchor points on the motorcycle frame. This supplies a high degree of stability, in addition, the crash bar can be installed without drilling or welding. A black powder coating protects the steel frame from scratches and corrosion.
- Sturdy frame connection taking advantage of existing anchor points
- Pipe diameter of 22 mm and 27 mm/1 inch
- Powder coated surface
- Easy mounting without drilling or welding
- 2 crash bars
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
Part No. - SBL.08.866.10000/B
Brand - SW-Motech, Germany
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.