Clover Crossover-3 WP Airbag Jacket
Clover Crossover-3 WP Airbag Jacket
Touring technical 4-season jacket, 100% waterproof
3 layers (inner ones connected with zip and interchangeable):
- external jacket
- removable waterproof and breathable "Aquazone Plus" membrane
- removable thermal liner
- External fabrics: anti-abrasion Ballistic on shoulders and elbows, Duratek-7, Duratek-5
- Jacket with a CE certified external Airbag device (optional and sold separately: item code 1285, see page Airbag kit-OUT)
- Completely convertible from a 3-layer to a breathable laminated jacket with high visibility and refractive inserts.
While the 3-layer system is the one that most adapts to the different climatic conditions (the waterproof and breathable membrane is inside and can be removed to increase the circulation of air in summer), a jacket with the membrane laminated on the external layer is particularly useful for long trips in the rain, preventing the outer layer from absorbing water even after hours of rain.
In the CROSSOVER-3 jacket, the inner waterproof and breathable membrane is designed to be worn also on top of the external jacket, which remains completely dry, joining the advantages of a laminated jacket.
This version also offers the advantage of increasing the thermal insulation (by creating a thicker air gap inside, which warms up with the body heat).
- 7 adjustable ventilation openings (chest, thorax, arms and back) with 3D mesh, which creates a gap in the jacket and lets the air flow and circulate inside. Also, when the extra-large and adjustable mesh panel on the back is open, it intensifies the circulation of air flow that comes in from the front and goes out from the back.
- 12 pockets (3 of which waterproof and one wide back pocket) for the long trips
- Possibility to convert pockets into ventilation openings, depending on the needs, but without renouncing the pockets.
The 2 central pockets/ventilation panels can be partially opened with the zip or completely removed, according to the desired quantity of incoming air.
When removed, they can be attached with the zip on the hips of the jacket, which maintains the same loading capacity.
- Possibility to customize the colour of the jacket by buying an additional pair of pockets, available in several colours (item code 1215)
- Accordion stretch panel on shoulders and elbows for better comfort of movement
- Velcro flap to adjust the size of the cuffs, button closure and zip with double slider: one opens the ventilation and one opens the cuff completely, to insert the gloves more easily. Elastic cuffs on the waterproof membrane to prevent water infiltration
- Straps to adjust the volume of the arms, forearms, chest, waist and bottom of the jacket. In summer, when the inner layers are removed and you simply wear a T-shirt, you need to reduce the volume of the jacket in order to keep it correctly tight to the body and to maintain the shoulder/elbow protectors in the right position
- 5-position snap adjuster to modify the width of the collar
- Button to keep the collar open when you get off the motorcycle and the inner layers are removed
- Adjustable and removable CE protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Ready for the use of CE back protector (item code 1283 Back Pro-3 Insert or 1284 Back Pro-5 Insert) as an alternative to the use of the airbag device
- "Climacontrol" inner mesh lining
- Water repellent treatment on the outer fabric to prevent it from absorbing water
- Laminated refractive inserts on the front, arms and back for visibility at night.
- Jacket available in fluo-yellow colour (code "N/G") for high visibility in the daytime
Jacket-pants connection with zip at 360° for winter
Brand - Clover
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.