Thread United Inc.
Check The Gas Patch
Exclusive iron on heat press biker patches from Threads United Inc. Patch them up on your riding jacket, vest, leathers, caps, t-shirts or any garment within seconds. High quality and classic biker quotes makes you stand out from the regular crowd.
1. Peel the matt side (white portion) of the label from back
2. Ensure that you are using a thin/sharp object for peeling the matt portion
3. Now place the patch on your garment/apparel or gear
4. Use your house hold iron and set the temperature at 260-280 F . Correct temperature is very important.
5. Pre-heat the clothing at 270 F for 30 seconds and place the patch over the heated surface.
6. Take another thin cloth and place it on top of the patch.
7.. Press Down the iron hard for 30 seconds. Once done, let the ptach cool down.
8. Ensure that you are covering the exposed part of the garment properly to avoid any direct contact of the iron heat on it.
Brand - Threads United Inc., India
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.