Bumot Xtremada Motorcycle Soft Luggage
Bumot Xtremada Motorcycle Soft Luggage
The Xtremada Luggage system offers a Quick-release soft luggage system that allows you interchange aluminum and soft panniers in seconds - no adapter plates, no extra hardware, no loose straps, just a rock-solid, waterproof solution for your off-road adventures. soft panniers offer the convenience of aluminum panniers with the lighter weight and off-road benefits of soft luggage.
Designed to fit all BUMOT pannier racks
- Provides 74L of total capacity
- 35L full-size and 31L exhaust cut for the main panniers, plus two 2L pockets on the front and rear of each pannier.
- Dual-layer construction of 1100 Denier DuPont Cordura
- 650g vinyl-coated polyester means these bags are built to survive in the roughest of conditions while still minimizing weight on your motorcycle.
On the outside wall of each bag, a third reinforcement layer of Cordura over a nylon insert provides for additional abrasion resistance if the bike goes over. The bag is securely mounted to a 4mm aluminum plate which offers a strong mounting point to attach to the racks. Reflective 3M strips are sewn on either side of the bag to improve visibility and safety in low-light and nighttime riding conditions.
A roll-top enclosure with two straps and quick release buckles allows for quick access to the contents, and the straps can be used as tie-down points to lash additional gear to the top of the bag. Inside the Xtremadas, a dry-bag liner ensures the contents stay 100% waterproof. The inner bags are removable to make it easy to carry your gear with you while leaving the Xtremadas locked to your motorcycle.
The Xtremada soft panniers attach to BUMOT Defender racks (required and sold separately) using BUMOT's innovative stainless-steel, exterior mounted Quick-release mechanism. This is the same QR design that has received rave reviews on the Defender aluminum panniers, and the key locks allow you to lock the bags to the rack directly. The rear-mounted quick release lever allows you to remove or install the bag within seconds, and no adapter plates, brackets, or other hardware are required for install. Xtremada QR locks can be keyed to match your existing Defender pannier locks, allowing for one key to open any case on your bike, regardless of whether you have aluminum or soft luggage installed.
BUMOT's optional rack-mounted toolbox is fully compatible with the Xtremada soft luggage, and can provide an additional 3.5L - 5L of lockable storage, depending on the application. As the Xtremadas are designed for BUMOT's exhaust-cut pannier racks, they are symmetrical from the centre line of the bike and visually balanced when mounted.
- Main soft panniers with two extra pockets on each pannier
- 2 dry-bags
- 4 mm aluminum plate, all mounts
- Racks (Pannier Frames) for your bike specific carrier!
- 35 & 31 (35L Notched ) 66 liter + 4 x 2 liter of the two extra pockets on each soft pannier = Total capacity is 74L!
- YKK 50 mm buckles
- Easily accessible compartments
- 1100 denier Cordura by Dupon sewn over vinyl coated polyester Dry-bags
- High visibility reflective 3M strips improve safety in low light and night time riding conditions
- Attachment directly to the BUMOT frames without extra modifications!
- Stainless steel QUICK RELEASE Mechanism!
- 100% designed and manufactured in Bulgaria!
Brand - Bumot, Bulgaria
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.