BMW R1200GS Side Carrier - Quick release - Silver/Black
BMW R 1200 GS LC for 2013, 2017- Side Carrier
Lock-it side case carrier are Made of steel tube and custom-made laser parts, which are reinforced once more in highly stressed areas.
The easy lock allows the carriers to be installed and removed within seconds. To do this you just have to loosen the lock-it screws with a quarter turn and you can remove the side parts backwards or sideways. As an anti-theft device you can optionally protect the carrier with our Lock-it screws against thefts (SKU 51050).
All cases are closed by means of a quick release fastener on the carrier. For this you need the aluminum adapters (item number 700114) which are usually within delivery of the sidecases. The aluminum adapters are screwed to the rear right and left of the carrier and then offer an attachment option for the locks of the suitcase.
Side Carrier for BMW R 1200 GS LC for 2013,2017- Hepco Becker
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.