BMW R1200GS Screen - Wind Deflector 3D (232*82)
BMW R1200GS SCREEN - WIND DEFLECTOR
Model :- Ergo 3D
- 232 mm Width * 82 mm Height
The main problem with any original screen is that the upper edge cannot be adjusted to cater to individual needs, and to eliminate buffeting and turbulence. We took the principle of screen add-ons, and significantly improved upon it.
Recommendation: If you are happy with the height, width and other proportions of the original windshield but are bothered by
turbulence, we recommend using this spoiler.
- Multiple adjustments for individual needs: Angle, height and distance to rider.
- Optimum stress relief for helmet and upper body.
- Removes turbulence and disturbing wind jets otherwise present.
- Easy to adjust.
- Fast attachment and removal from screen.
- Strong and secure attachment method.
- Lightweight precision CNC-machined adjustment mechanism.
- High quality anodised aluminium alloy.
- Shatter-proof Lexan deflector screen.
- ABE approved for use with original BMW screens.
- Clear WL 42350-001
- Smoked WL 42350-002
Brand : Wunderlich,Germany
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.