BMW R1200GS Luggage - Seat Boxer Bag
This additional storage space for tools, snickers and / or reserve gloves can be easily mounted.
- Useful solution for the gap under the luggage rack of the GS.
- Individually formed to the contour of the gap under the luggage carrier.
- A tight fit and cushioning avoid rattling and damage to the luggage rack and its contents.
- A lot of space for reserve gloves, First Aid Kit, tools and more.
- Easy mounting.
- Due to its robust material it can permanently remain at the motorcycle.
- Waterproof, Teflon-coated CORDURA fabric; high strength, abrasion-resistant and not subject to fade.
- Water - /dustproof zipper with an additional foldable protective sleeve.
- Shock-absorbing reinforcements in the top, bottom and side walls.
- The inner lining provides a better overview so nothing can get lost in the bag.
- Handy zippers.
- Non-slip contact area with the rear frame.
- Attachment loop can also be used as a belt loop.
- Made in Germany/Europe.
Brand : Wunderlich,Germany
Part No : WL 43650-000
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.