BMW R1200GS Luggage - Defender side cases (Frozen Grey) Bumot
BMW R1200GS Luggage - 45L Defender (Frozen Grey) By Bumot
Defender luggage set R 1200 GS Adv & LC :
SIDECASES FIT original BMW aluminium case carrier for R1200LC ADV
Frame cost included for R1200GS LC (13-,17-)
- Case with exhaust cut-out
- The volume of the side cases are 40 (recessed) /45(straight) liters. Note: Due to the recess, the trunk volume is reduced on exhaust side by about 5 liters. This volume can be balanced with the optional tool box.
- The volume of the top case is 41L
- Maximum use of space
- 2 mm aluminium
- Hand finished
- Through welded corners, plastic corner protectors
- 4 mm footplate
- Soft close hinges, 180° opening angle
- Luggage hooks
- Incl. locks
- Exterior and interior plastic coating
- Made in Europe
- Available in black or silver
Case system Defender:
Mercilessly robustness, maximum space utilization and optimal handling trimmed case system. And so that everything fits without any problems, we supply the complete Systems, consisting of case carrier with matching luggage set in the affordable package.
Set consisting of 1 Porter and two suitcases Discoverer.
- All cases with Exhaust recess (welded).
- The volume of the case 40 (recessed) /45(straight) liters. Note: Due to the recess, the trunk volume is reduced on exhaust side by about 5 liters. This volume can be balanced with the optional tool box.
- Only custom-made to the vehicle carrier and case records (recess for exhaust).
- The slimmest (overall width) system, with the highest Space available on the market.
- Maximum utilization of space (no angled edges).
- Made of 2 mm thick, salt water resistant Aluminium alloy.
- Handmade and completely TIG welded.
- Through Welded corners. Plastic corner protectors are additionally riveted.
- The bottom plate (for the stability crucial) made in the sandwich procedure. Total thickness: 4 mm.
- Additional guard function (absorb shocks = protection for Machine and the rear).
- Four-point mounting on the luggage carrier.
- The outward-opening trunk-lid can be positioned extremely close to the vehicle. The lid can be open as a tray/table can be used.
- Soft close hinges up to 180 ° opening angle. Cover remains in the selected Position. This is only possible with a wall thickness of 2 mm.
- Lid and seal design also allow deformation without leaking and without functional limitations.
- Very robust (5 mm aluminum) and screw-down hooks in series. 4x for case 4x for Topcase.
- Includes complete keys-/ lock-kit.
- Cover with two handy tension locks with 450 kg Tensile strength.
- All items such as hinges, lid clamps, Luggage hooks, gaskets, etc. available as a spare part.
- Outside and inside extremely resistant plastic coating. So there will not blacken Aluminium abrasion and Case can, therefore, be used without the inner bag.
- Silver or black coated.
- Excellent stability of the removed cases.
- 3 years warranty.
- Made in Europe.
Side cases carrier with R1200GS LC
- Dual mount carrier at four points.
- A unique combination of round tube and laser cut flat profile. Thus, the case fits with virtually no gap in the carrier.
- High-quality steel galvanized and additionally protected by an extremely resistant plastic coating.
- Complete with installation kit. Easy to fit.
This product fits -
- R1200GS LC Adv. (2014-)
- R1200GS LC (13-,17-)
Brand - Bumot, Germany
Part No. - BU 105-06-45OEM
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.