BMW R1200GS Ergonomics - Risers "Pullback"
Handlebar riser 30 mm with 27mm pullback BMW R 1200 GS LC
A combination of riser and also a handlebar displacement towards the rider. The result is a significantly more relaxed touring sitting position and a true “touring” feeling.
- Height increase of 38 mm and displacement of 27 mm to the rider.
- Improved handling.
- More direct riding feel.
- Relaxed, upright riding posture.
- Now it is possible to stand up when riding off-road riding without tiring and with better control.
- Anodized silver.
- Individually milled from strong Durable aluminium
- Made in Germany
- Complete with bolt set.
- ABE approved.
Simple to fit in seconds and without the need for any other modifications. The increased height allows more adjustment of the handlebar tilt to further improve the sitting position.
- BMW R 1200GS LC ( 2014-, 2017-)
- BMW R 1200GSA
Brand : Hepco Becker,Germany
Part No: WL 41970-111 / HB 420665-06
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.