BMW R1200GS Ergonomics - Quick Handlebar Relase
ADJUSTABLE QUICK HANDLEBAR RELEASE
An ergonomic star! By riding on the road many bikers wish a quick adjusting of their handle bar, depending on the current needs (comfortably laid back or with more pressure on the front wheel).
When you cover long off-road stretches in a standing position you have to cope with the difficulties in reaching the hand levers and handlebar switches (you have to bend your hands sharply upwards to operate them). Since it is difficult to correctly operate the levers in such a way, there is also a considerable safety risk. If you rotate the handlebar forwards, the levers and switches also rotate into the optimal position. Now they can also be reached when you are standing (just adjusting each lever etc. separately would be too complicated). Our quick release clamp bolts with integrated ratchet mechanism make it possible to adjust the handlebar quickly (without any tools) in just two movements. The levers are easy to reach at all times and riding standing up is great fun. It is possible to switch between road and off-road position in just a few seconds.
Note: The handlebar quick release can only be used in combination with the Wunderlich handlebar raiser: 41970-011
Brand : Wunderlich,Germany
Part No :Silver WL 25870-100
Part No :Black WL 25870-000
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.