BMW R1200 GS Protection - Headlight Guard Foldable (Lexan Clear)
Headlight Protector Clear Protect - Foldable :A stone that flies up and/or short off-road stretches often mean that the original headlights are finished. Rigidly mounted headlight grills or the original protecting screen can only be used legally off-road tracks, and the headlight glass behind is difficult to clean.
Our headlight protector protects the headlight in all circumstances and can simply be folded forwards when riding on the road or for cleaning purposes.
A perfect protector that also protects against any small projectiles. The folding mechanism is particularly useful, as rain drops can cause unpleasant reflections and you run the risk of dazzling yourself. With the folding mechanism, the screen can be positioned just as you want it and in an emergency it can simply be folded away.
- Optically pure indestructible Lexan protector.
- Adjustable position of protector allows finding of best position, reduces reflection.
- Easy cleaning of the headlight and the inside of the protector.
- Permitted for road use in folded position.
- Can be quickly put in place for off-road use.
- Easy to fit.
- Scratch-resistant protector with robust, coated brackets.
Part Number -
- GSA :- WL 26660-200
- LC:- WL 26660-300
Brand - Wunderlich, Germany
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.