BMW K1600 GT Exclusive World Sport Performance Seat
Available on Pre-order/Back Order. Check out how that works here
BMW K1600 GT Exclusive World Sport Performance Seats (2011+)
- Specifically developed for the BMW K 1600 GT and K 1600 GTL bikes, these motorcycle seats have been engineered from the bottom up to increase the width of the riding platform by over 20%. This larger seating area provides greater comfort without compromising the riding experience and maneuverability.
- The seats start with a precision-molded, lightweight PolyTec base pan and feature our unique support extensions, providing critical additional support that the OEM seat base pan lacks. These base pan extensions combined with our premium Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam are the key to support and comfort, without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
- The improved foam suspension and added support result in better distribution of pressure over a much greater seating area. Additionally, both the ergonomically correct riding platform and the dished contour minimize the pressure points that cause fatigue and pain. The optional EM-5 five-way adjustable available driver and passenger backrests add even more comfort for the long-haul.
These World Sport Performance Seats have the following features:
- PolyTec light-weight, precision engineered seat pans that are over 20% wider than stock for extra support.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam with enhanced shape for incredible long-distance comfort, available in two front seat foam heights.
- NEW! Rear seat pan width as been increased to offer comparable lateral support to the GTL OEM rear seat with a more streamlined look. Using a firmer, more supportive lateral lift, Sargent’s Super Cell Atomic Foam utilizes Zone Suspension Technology for improved riding comfort.
- Additional under-the-seat storage compartment with hinged door under the front seat.
- Front seat functions just like stock in low and high settings. The two-piece design is also compatible with the GTL model, offering GTL owners more flexibility.
- Durable, comfortable and maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl inserts.
- Color-coordinated welt (optional).
- NEW! Fine Wire with Embedded Flex Pad Technology. The heating element is molded in just below the foam surface for stability, and it is designed to flex with the riders' weight and pressure to ensure that comfort and suspension are not compromised - a Sargent exclusive!
- Heat included standard on front and rear seats with BMW compatible plugs that integrate seamlessly with your OEM on-board heat controls. No splicing required.
- Designed to work with your stock key. No extra keys to carry.
- NEW! Optional Sargent EM-5 five-way adjustable backrest for both front and rear seating positions.
Part Number:- WS-618-19-IHFR
Brand:- Sargent Cycle
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.