BMW K1300 S World Sport Modular Seat System (MSS)
Available on Pre-order/Back Order. Check out how that works here
BMW K1300 S World Sport Modular Seat System (MSS) (2009+)
Available in Regular Height & Low Height
- Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to introduce the first World Sport Performance Modular Seat System on the 2005-08 BMW K 1200 S / 2009+ K 1300 S.
- Utilizing the latest design techniques, exacting manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The K 1200 / 1300 S features our injection-molded PolyTec base pan. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional, high-performance seat foundation. And, for added convenience, there's an under-the-seat storage area is built right in.
- Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
- The World Sport Performance Front Seat for the BMW K 1200 / 1300 S features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
- This World Sport Performance Seat has the following features:
- CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts for a sporty and durable surface.
- A choice of black or metallic silver.
- Improved riding comfort.
- Two Seat height options - Regular, which is comparable to the stock seat, and Low.
- Handy, under-the-seat storage area.
- Choose one - or both - of the Modular rear components to complete the set-up.
- Optional Sargent Heat Upgrade for the rider with electronic controller.
- Optional, quick-release Passenger Backrest for use with the rear Passenger Seat Cushion.
Part Number:- WS-548F-18
Brand:- Sargent Cycle
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.