- Other Details
BMW F 900 XR Ergonomics - Seat
We also manufacture our reduced height seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets riders and passengers become one with their BMW. The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back. Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. The integrated wind channel on the seat provides pleasant ventilation while you ride. Grippy cover material also increases the comfort factor. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
The "buckling" of the cushioning is reliably prevented via the sophisticated construction and the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. Comfy! Also typically Wunderlich: The incorporated concave profile for relieving the pressure-sensitive coccyx is another outstanding trademark!
They offer perfect hold and active, reliable control during accelerated riding, also and especially when braking: Who hasn't experienced it, when your passenger suddenly slides forward on braking and you immediately have to brace while simultaneously having to steer in what could be a hairy situation? With Wunderlich's very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past. The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while standing at the lights are now a distant memory.
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Improved passenger contour for better hold at the front
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn't buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- Uncompromising long-distance comfort
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara
- We have integrated a compartment on the underside, e.g. for a first aid kit and a safety waistcoat
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped „Cut“ seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength „RoburC“ shell of our own construction
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design by Nicolas Petit. Integrated and functional.
Brand : Wunderlich , Germany
Part number - 30891-012
Country of Origin:-
BEST BEFORE: 10 YEARS FROM DATE OF IMPORT