LED Headlight Phoenix DOT - 5 3/4 , 7 and Oval
5 3/4" , 7 " and Oval Phoenix LED Headlight DOT Approved
DOT Certified Driving Light Lifetime Warrantied
Take your Cyclops Phoenix LED Headlight anywhere without worrying. Every part of the headlight has been approved and certified by the DOT in all states. Made tough with Polycarbonate lenses
The 7? Phoenix was designed to be used by any vehicle that currently has a 7? Factory Headlight, or has a custom fit 7? mounting area. Harleys Cruisers Jeeps, Classic Cars, and Motorcycles were all kept in mind while the Phoenix was engineered, making it the perfect light for those applications.High Beam, Low Beam, LED Halo Ring all beams on during high beam operation Wiring and Adapter Plug Included adaptor for H13 equipped JeepsDOT Approved Headlight
- 4,210 Raw Lumens Each
- Two Light Kits Available
LED Halo Ring The Phoenix LED Headlight features a bright halo ring that can be active without having the low beam or high beams on. Having a 7? halo on the front of your vehicle will not only turn heads, but also provide you with the optimal lighting options for the right conditions.
3 Different Modes
Equipped with a Halo LED Ring, the Phoenix LED Headlight also comes packed with an extremely powerful high-beam, and a wide spread low beam. With such diversity in beam pattern, you can rest assured that you’ll have to right lighting for the right scenario at any given time.
Features Black chrome reflector for a sharp look
- Hybrid Aluminum-Polycarbonate Housing
- Durable UV Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- PAR 56 / H6017 / H6024 Direct Replacement
- 3 Modes (Low, High, Halo) >Universal Applications
- DOT Certified
- IP-68 Rated
Part Number:- CIL-7RD
Brand:- Cyclops Adventure
- 5 3/4 inch round
- 7 inch Round [1200 added]
- 7 inch round for street glide and Road king with factory Dual halogen bulb setup (1800 added)
- Oval light for Harley Road Glide 2 light set (22K added)
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.