Triumph Tiger 800 Seat - World Sport Performance Plus
Triumph Tiger 800 World Sport Performance Plus Seat (2011+)
Available on Pre-order/Back Order. Check out how that works here
Available for Regular Height and Low Version Seat
- Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Adventure Touring Front and Rear Seat Set for the 2011+ Triumph Tiger 800 / 800XC (all models)
- Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The Tiger 800 features our vacuum-formed PVC Acrylic Alloy Seat Pan. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat foundation.
- Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
- The World Sport Seat for the Triumph Tiger 800 features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Seat has the following features:
- Widened PVC Acrylic Alloy Seat Pan driver and passenger seat pans for more lateral support.
- Offered in a Regular Height and Low Version.
- Both driver seats work in the Regular and Low setting.
- CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts with a choice of black or metallic silver welt.
- Super Cell Suspension for improved riding comfort.
- Optional Sargent Heat Upgrade with individual electronic controller(s).
- Handy, under-the-seat storage area on the passenger's seat.
Brand:- Sargent Cycle
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.