KTM RC 200/390 Radiator Guard 2014+ - Evotech Performance
Evotech Performance savvy design means the radiator guard can be fitted with no modification to the bike.
- The elegantly designed matrix is pierced with hexagonal holes to optimise airflow whilst providing maximum protection from road debris.
- The KTM radiator protector guards boast remarkable strength to weight ratio, typically weighing 220 grams.
- As only the best will do for your KTM, the guard is CNC machined from aircraft quality aluminium.
- Finished in durable black powder coating, the KTM radiator guard kit includes fixings and easy to follow instructions.
- If you’re a biker who appreciates looks, protection, quality and class, then the KTM motorcycle radiator protector guards have been designed for you.
- Material : Aluminium
- Finish : Powder Coated Black
- Fitting Difficulty (1 Low - 5 High) : 2
- Fitting Time : 25 Minutes
Part No. :- bun001767
Brand :- Evotech Performance, UK
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.