Skene P3 Rear Lighting System
Skene P3 Rear Lighting System
INCREASE YOUR SAFETY WITH BRAKE LIGHTS TRIGGERED BY RAPID DECELERATION!
Motorcycles slow down very quickly when engine braking or downshifting. Drivers behind often fail to recognize the slowdown because no brake lights are triggered. Skene Lights has added a decelerometer option to our P3 rear visibility systems that recognize rapid deceleration and triggers the brake light flash sequence without the rider ever activating the brake lever! The deceleration system combines microprocessors and proprietary algorithms within a small controller to monitor your bike’s speed and direction. It even recognizes hills and leans, adjusting automatically to avoid triggering the brake lights unnecessarily.
Decelerometer versions offer the following in addition to the programmable tail light, brake light and emergency flasher capabilities of all P3 Rear Systems.
5 sensitivity levels (plus "off") to adjust to your bike, riding style and conditions
Levels are changed with the brake lever, no software, cables or wiring needed
Tip Over Flasher - in the event that the bike goes down on its side, the controller will automatically flash the lights to draw attention. Lights revert to normal operation when the bike is upright.
Fully CAN-bus compatible, as are all Skene Lights products
Easy installation with small separate controller and lights to allow flexibility
P3 REAR SYSTEMS WITH DECELEROMETER BRAKING
Complete rear visibility systems to supplement your bike's rear lighting. The systems Include the controller, a pair of very bright red LED modules, mounting hardware, wire connectors and a detailed installation manual.
Available with and without turn signal capability. Fully compatible with all makes and models including those with CAN-bus systems.
STANDALONE REAR CONTROLLERS WITH DECELEROMETER BRAKING
The new controllers are also available by themselves. A standalone IQ-260-D controller is perfect for riders who want deceleration braking on stock tail and brake lights.
Riders who already have a P3 or P3-TS (with Turn Signals) system installed can add the new decelerometer features by swapping out their existing controller for the IQ-260-D or IQ-260-D-TS controller. No change in wiring needed.
Brand - Skene, USA
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.