Kawasaki Versys 650 Air Filter - DNA
DNA Air Filter for Kawasaki Versys 650
- OEM Air Filter Air Flow: 111.80 CFM
- DNA Air Filter Air Flow: 169.60 CFM
- DNA Increased Air Flow: +51.70%
- DNA Filtering Efficiency: 98-99%
- Installation of this DNA Air filter is very easy; simply follow the installation instructions included in the Kawasaki workshop manual.
- The filtering efficiency is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency (ISO 5011), with 4 layers of DNA® Cotton.
- The flow of this DNA filter is +51.70% more than the Kawasaki stock paper filter!
- DNA air filter flow: 169.60 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius
- Kawasaki stock paper filter: 111.80 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius
- This DNA® filter is designed as a High flow Air filter for: 'Road & Off road use'.
Brand - DNA, Greece
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many kilometers will this last before we have to change it? How often should it be removed and cleaned?
The filter does not need to be changed. It can be cleaned and re-used. It would require cleaning every time you get your bike serviced. In case you are riding in extremely dusty conditions, you can get it cleaned between your service intervals.