Lock it Tank Ring 6 hole mounting Hepco Becker
Lock it Tank Ring 6 hole mounting By Hepco Becker
Tank ring for the following models:
- 6 hole mounting Aprilia Triumph Moto Guzzi MZ Benelli Cagiva Kawasaki MV
- The innovative patented Tank rack system- Fidlock
- This solid Tankring allows the attachment of a Lock-it Tank bag from Hepco & Becker.
- Included is a stainless steel tank ring, and the counter-holder which is bolted individually to the tank bag.
- The tank lid can be opened with mounted Tankring without problems continue.
- Generally, you only need these Tankring and a tank bag from H & B and they have everything you need.
- Each model specific Tankring is deposited with the respective motorcycle model. If no Tankring be deposited,
- Secure grip, mechanical / magnetic latch
- Easy handling
- Magnetic centering
- Discreet appearance
- Simple but effective mechanism
- Suitable for over 200 models for attachment to the filler neck
- Patented Fidlock
- Magnetically shielded, safe for credit cards and electronic equipment
Part Number:- 506001-6
Brand:- Hepco Becker Germany
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.