Denali D4 v2.0 TriOptic™ Auxiliary LED Lights
Simply put; the DENALI D4 is a beast. It is our most powerful light packing the punch of 8760 lumens in a pair of aggressively styled housings. The installed hybrid lens is equipped with two elliptical flood lenses and two spot beam lenses to create the ultimate hybrid beam pattern; a super wide close-range flood and a piercing spot beam in one housing. The included pair of spot lenses throws a massive beam of light 800 feet and carries an official E-Mark certification.
- LEDs: (8x) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 6.6 amps
- Beam Distance (Spot): 800 ft
- Beam Width (Spot): 110 ft
- Raw Lumens: 8760
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 3.9in Square x 2.6in Deep
What’s in the box?
- Denali D4 LEDs (Pair)
- Full Wiring Harness with fuse & relay
- Extra spot lens pair
- Mounting Instructions
Brand - Denali
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.